Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Wah!

That Guest Blogger got bold indeed
she's very enthusiastic isn't she?

Despite the early 'wah so much pressure' bullshit.
Then she rambles of in her
non-stop-all-in-one-breath
spiels
And once she starts, she doesn't stop
na-uh, even in real life

I mean if you ever thought you could not get tired just listening
well, she'll prove you wrong innit?

This girl will speak to herself if you ignore her
in a room
because she knows, that no matter what
if you're in the same room
you can't help but listen

And she types exactly as she speaks
which is basically non-stop la, in fact,
I am actually surprised that there are spaces between the words

She's got it all right too
exactly where I'd nod my head
which sentence I'd laugh at, what I am thinking
and yes, 12 'No s' at the start of that Usher song that we so love

And here I am, half the world away
thinking I was safe, that here, I'd actually find silence
but evidently, I was wrong
she haunts me still
like a white ant infestation
like Pringles

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh sweet ghandi in a medicine cabinet....that post... not to be mean, but I couldn't plow through it all. I had to stop. Gee... and you say she's like that in real life? Wahhh... *foams at mouth and collapses*

Eaglet said...

Hahahaha she's worse!
Imagine four days straight in a room with her.It is a test of true self control.

Anonymous said...

You're in it for the sex aren't you?

Anonymous said...

Bard .. i am NOT, that bad!!! Aja lurrves me for that .. hehe I am just more verbally inclined than the other girlfriends.. there are days when they take the lead too ;) It really is a noise pollution when we are together .. can you imagine us playing taboo? I so miss that too.

Anonymous said...

*looks down at shoes*

I'm sowwy.