Monday, June 19, 2006

Doesn't Anyone Love Me? )=

Kanneh.
2 hours ago, I mass emailed like 20 people
not one has replied.
Blardey hell.

Nobody likes me, everybody hates me
I think I'll go eat some worms..

All the way in Denmark and that Celcom world-cup add
moosic is still playing in my head
Ohhhhh ohhh ohhh ohhh
I miss hearing it, it represents the football camaraderie
(or betting brotherhood), so much spirit
I dunno la, I miss it, like the sounds of home or summat

Anyway, you know that cool Bang & Olufson CD player
they have in the surgical room of Nip/Tuck?
We have it.
Can die, yo! Just now I went downstairs and
discovered it and couldn't stop doing that hand wavy thing.

Then I cleaned downstairs, now I'm on my self-proclaimed
mid-morn break before I finish upstairs, make lunch
and do some writing
perhaps in the afternoon, I'll go downtown
and do some thriftstore sifting

OMG, LLCoolJ's body is so damn hawt
RRrrrrrrrrrrrr
I love that zzz zzz zzz song
got sentimental value also
Bleh.

Break over.
Nobody loves me.
Vig, I think I'm going to want to make friends this weekend
can your cousin come out and play?

P.S. I edited 'Being Frou Frou' below (=

7 comments:

Julsgp said...

ja ja.. i wuv u still.. but i dont have ur msn or email le..

hvordan har du dig!

Anonymous said...

GET SKYPE BELLE

NO LUV, LIFE SUXS AS SOMEONE ONCE SAID

the frou fr0u one said...

no love life sucks.....heh....now who is the famous person who said dat quote?

jaaa i love u n u know dat....see see i m the only one who blogged for u!! [blehh too bad for u others]

i just havent replied ur email or blogged for u ....or amend the thinggy to central coz i m in kl....i hardly have internet....so im replying here k k k

i wanted to add j3's comment to the blog too n din have time...u know me so well la jaa

besides....i have such a secret i m dying to tell u n i wish u were here so i could go "babe...." and then u'd figure it out

i miss u heaps...

Anonymous said...

Hahaha....do you read white ninja comics too? (Hence the:Nobody likes me, everybody hates me.I think I'll go eat some worms..)

Awww. I would love you too if only you would email me.

Omg. The LLCoolJ song...I oughta sue him for recording sound clips of me playing with my zipper. Have you seen the video? Did you laugh your ass off the way JLo did that jumping leg hump move at the end? Bwahahaha....*ass falls clattering to the floor*

Anonymous said...

ooooooooooi kanneh!!!!!

Eaglet said...

Shafter: Getting any shafting done?


Frou:Aiyer kanneh make me so kancheong to hear your secret, see see see, I'm here but it is almost (i said almost) as though I am there eh?

Thanks for blogging for me babe dont worry bout the formatting la, and try and continue, but as you can see now, my blog has been taken over by a particularly talkative guest blogger..lol..its like white and infestation, once got cannot stop.

Bardy:It a nice song. Got sentimental value for me you know?


Stevo: Why suddenly 'oooi kanneh' people one? I know, I know, I was supposed to send you that song...

Anonymous said...

Sentimental value? Hmmm...not sure how ANYONE could relate to that one. Can't you pick a normal one? Wait...dont tell me you play with your zippers too!