Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Being Neither Aja Nor Frou Frou

Very honoured to be asked to guest blog
and being part of the most popular blog-site
(only because silly cow-ja commented that I don't).
But really.. What the hell am I suppose to write about???

Since it is my first time in "being Aja",
(doesn't that sound like asthough I just got a guest role
in "being Aja" the sitcom or something?)
I should really start of by saying something nice;
following the tradition of guest-blogging by frou frou.
I am in D-E-N-I-A-L
Doing my
Everyday nonsense in
No life island,
Ipod set to officially missing you (on repeat)
And pretending that Aja is still...
Listening to my non-stop bitching!
I swear, my tongue never gets tired
and Aja is definitely nodding her head to that
with total agreement.. right? right?
And probably saying and laughing at the same time
"Babe... beh sai a neh khuan eh la"
See... even you are agreeing to that now...
I just love to talk, like non-stop!
And I can surely write nonsense mannnnn...
Isn't it evident already????
Again, I swear,
I am the last person in this hightech world
to finally get a cellphone that plays actual tunes..
Or is it real tunes? Whatever they call it...
So now I have an id ringtone assigned
for my girlfriends.
When any of them calls or sms-es,
Mariah would sing!
Oh shiet! Now everyone knows who I am.
So today, as my phone sang
we belong togetherrrrrrrr
and Silly Cow-ja flashing on the screen...
I immediately flipped open my skinny phone
as my tears threatened to fall,
expecting a text that says
"Babe .. I miss you so much... bla bla bla"
But that, obviously, didn't happen.
Instead, the first line reads:
"fuck babe!"
Damn! I miss my silly cow.

6 comments:

Eaglet said...

Kanneh. Make me laugh until I feel of my green velvet chair. Ka-thunk like that.Damn loud when floors are wooden ok?

Anonymous said...

hey..
i think u are doing great..
and I still dont know u.. ringtone or no-ringtone..
hope to hear more of ur anecdotes..

Anonymous said...

Eh dei... amsterdam macam mana la ei? hohappeninger!

Anonymous said...

Hey Spring, thanks! I really am trying my best here.. I'm not summer though.. more of an Autumn chick ;)

err Stevo dei.. aja is in Denmark .. not Holland! But I am going to Amsterdam real soon :)

Eaglet said...

Amsterdam your head la!

Anonymous said...

Ok.. Denmark.. hahahaha! Old alreadi lar.