Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Exes For A Reason

In a rather emotionally probing
conversation with an ex(G) just now
we were speaking on the subject of
'Love'

I said he wasn't 'ecstatic'
and he ho and hummed
then said "You know Ja, YOE(your other ex) and
I had this conversation"

to which I interrupted and said

"I know, you think as you get older and
shit you don't get butterflies in your tummy
and that ecstatically in love feeling right?
Well you're wrong.

It still happens.I have proof."

"Er, no Ja, YOE and I were talking about ANS,
the 'Aja Ng Sydrome'."

"What?WTF is that G?"

Apparently its where the highs are super high
but the lows are the pits of the pits.
(amongst other things)

"But you dumped me."

Then he says "Hahaha, you should blog it."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"YOE, what the fuck is ANS?"

"Huh?I don't know but it sure sounds funny."

"Bitch. G said you and him discussed it."

"Oh, uh..that."

"Yeah, that."

"Well, since the retard told you
him to explain la!"

"He did, now I want to hear your side."

"You cheated on me!"
(amazing how they try and divert attention from the
original question)

"Whoops gotta go, so busy, I'll call you later!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bitches. Both of them. Bitching, about me!
Such girls I tell you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know a good doctor...

Meng said...

hahhaa...

Eaglet said...

Meng: You r friends la!

Bardy: Doctor for?bitching exes?its okay, i love them now.

Meng said...

i know! haha.
u shud write a book abt it. in case u didn't know...
whatever happened between the 3 of u in 2001 inadvertedly sparked a chain of reaction that basically involved everyone within the INTI group. even those who r not.

and it's cool how everything has turn out alright (or for the better) in the end.

sure best seller sial. and it will be adapted into a full feature length movie (hopefully filmed by me, heh) and we'll win heaps from cannes. heh heh. then can retire =P

alamak, this is turning out to be the longest comment, ever or a really short blog entry on ur comment page. hah

Anonymous said...

Pfft meng trying to steal my book n movie rights! I got it first. I camped out this nutcase before you did. Shoo! My precioussss...

Eaglet said...

Aishhhhhh share share la Bardy.

Anonymous said...

Well...I s'pose...but I refuse to share wif Kev.

Anonymous said...

oh, so thats how its gonna be huh? fine bardy...now its personal...lol...