Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Screw The Sushi

The cat and I are no longer friends
Yesterday, when she gave me the bird
I had a nasty fleeting feeling she'd sick it up
but I shrugged it off

I let her sleep on my sheepskin
forgoing my TV-time
and this morning, what did she do?
Bird mash preserved in feline stomach acids
all over the carpet

Then 30 mins ago
I was rubbing my belly
when I felt a scab
'Thats strange', I thought
Why would I have a scab?
then I lifted my shirt and there was
A tick!A god damn tick. Never before.

Freaked ooot!
rushed to the laptop
typed 'how to get a tick of my body' into google
got the sucker out

I'm blaming the cat
others have pointed out that I've been
rolling on grass and lying on stone pathways

The cat and I are not talking.

Tonight I am cooking, nervous
gotta go grocery shopping
later!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

or aja is just plain dirty...babe, read your email, and it's true, you can take the ah lian out of penang, but you can't take penang out of the ah lian, pang sai, rock on!

Eaglet said...

See now I remember why I wasn't ever too fond of cats.

Jeez.Bitches and competition, I cant help it if I am good can I?

Kev: I am CLEAN! And I am most definately NOT AN AH LIAN. I'm just penang-lang

Anonymous said...

the only good cat is a dead cat. i hate the suckers.

next time it brings you something, grab it by the tail and give it a good swing n' toss. its very therapeutic.

Julsgp said...

its Penang Kia...

ja.. and i thought you were growing fond of the cat..lol.. The cats there are huge though right?

Anonymous said...

Heh. Forgot to mention that I get your title HAHAHA. I really need to clean up my mind.

Anonymous said...

j3, I LOVE DOING THAT TOO!!! and i thought i was the only demented sicko around who derived some sick twisted form of pleasure from hearing the ungrateful, haughty creatures scream...muahahahhaa...

Anonymous said...

and j3, have i met you before?