Friday, June 23, 2006

Europe.. Wa Ai Lai Liau!

decisions decisions decisions
what to pack?
what to wear?
which shoes?
Am I crazy to pack 11 pairs?
I think I'll just pack everything...
So babe ...
Hold on tight to your Danish horses,
(they are really big and hairy aren't they?)
Silly cow is coming to town !!!
I have missions when I get there
and they sure are not impossible...
Cliche? So what?
Wimbledon finals next weekend
everyone flocking to London that weekend
and I will be in London that weekend
and I just watched Wimbledon last weekend
But now ... I don't care about the match
Paul Bettany's fault!
I just want a tennis player too !!!
Don't ask me why?
There's something oh so sexy about that.
That's mission 4 on my list...
Amsterdam .. Oh soooo greeeen
can't wait can't wait
But damn! My folks will be with me...
Ha yohhhhhhh...
And then Madrid ...
ZARA ZARA ZARA
But Damn again!
Damn pok-kai mannnnn..
Guess I'll just find
a Latino to salsa with me
(since my salsa partner never practiced with me)
and just Salut Salut Salut
yesss .. must look in the eye too
And if there's no English tennis player,
no ZARA,
no Latino,
no Italiano,
and just No No(s),
I'll just settle for a
Danish badminton player
when I see Aja
Helllllllllllllll No!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The doctor said take ONE TABLET daily...how many did you have???

Eaglet said...

I think she did'nt have any!
Arrrgh.scared.runs.hides.turns off phone.

Anonymous said...

sorry la .. ran out of prozac, luvox, aja .. sure gila right?
looks like ja is back in the game .. no need guest blogger no more... ;(
about time to start my own... ;)

Anonymous said...

You've created a monster Aja. God help the blog world...