Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Fark!

One and a half days more.
Now, Now, I'm bloody freaking out.
No packing done, no toiletry bag, 'goodbyes' not over.
FARK.
Argggh. Usshhh! AAAAAAAAaaah!Uggggrrhh!
(I hope you felt that, if not, recreate out loud in office)

My apologies to those that I haven't seen,
or didnt have time to say goodbye to
haven't replied to
my schedule has been crazy

Cubed suggested I sit at Coffee Bean
and grant people 5 minutes slots
lol
Yeah right.

Urghhhh gotta run.
Time is of essence, don't really get that til
you're scurrying around like a headless chicken
wondering if you've forgotten your passport
favourite shoes
cash warm weather clothing
phone charger
came...OMG gotta go pick my camera up!

Adios amigos

And yes, I will continue blogging.
I'm so sad, I blog from airports.
Cacat to the max.

Gotta go!!!
(or did I say that already?)

No comments: