Wednesday, June 14, 2006

I'm A Procrastinator, Twisted Procrastinator

Last night was the final farewell meal and drinks
the plan was to come home, stay up all night
PACK

But noooooooo, I got home and what did Henry do?
Henry said,
"Aja, it's your last night, how could you possibly not sleep with me?"
I didn't even put up a fight
just gave in, meek as a mouse

So this morning I woke up bright and early
with the birds
after first setting my alarm at 3am
but still he wouldn't let me go
so I set it at 5
and still Henry said 'No'
finally at 7 he threw me out of the bed and shouted
"Fine, if you want to go so much, GO!"

So I thought, Wednesday morning
last chance for Pepper Estate Curry Mee
I went there, 7.30 am
hovered outside the closed gates
maybe 8 they open I thought
8.05, nada
8.20 zilch
Damn rude right?They don't open on my last day?
Their most loyal supporter and this is how they do me.

Okay Coffee Bean then
I went, they weren't ready
So what did Aja do?
She went and strolled in the market
bought Lam Mee (I don't know why, don't even particularly like it)
then back to Coffee Bean (after circling around 3 different ones)
hoping one would be open

Settled for Belissa Row
cute guy not there but still managed to batt eyelashes
and obtain free Off The Edge mag
(I damn like this mag)

So came home, told myself I'll eat
and really get packing
but what does she do after she eats?
She blogs. She bloody blogs!

8 hours to go,
and she blogs.

Oh god.
Oh god. Oh god!
Oh gawd!

Now, now, now, I'll go
after I go pangsai.

Say bye-bye everyone.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Take care and have a great time. Do keep intouch, try not to crave for the food back home (impossible!!!) till then adios ja.

Vig

Anonymous said...

Henry's line "Aja, it's your last night, how could you possibly not
sleep with me?", is something I would have said 20 years ago, or
maybe 10 years ago, or maybe 1 year ago, or maybe 1 day ago.

Damit,
missed an opportunity for a good line? :-) Have I met Henry? I feel
an "Uncle like" obligation to make sure he's worthy of you. ;-)

Eaglet said...

Thanks Vig! Keep in touch.

Dear Uncle R,
Henry, is my bed (= So worry not, he's safe. For future reference

Henry=Bed
Cornelius= Exercise Ball
Percy= Notebook

(;

Anonymous said...

get packing woman!

Anonymous said...

q3 = j3

H.C. Tan said...

gurl..have a safe flight k!!*hugz.. penang will kekurangan another hot chick d..hehehe

paradoxx said...

woman... make the best of it.. have a good one..
and dont forget your loyal reader ya..!

cheers! mate :)

Anonymous said...

ja take care..sorry didnt get to see u before u left..u forgot to call but id understand u really bz. See u in denmark. do gimme an sms of ur number there.. i tar pao food for you..

Meng said...

bye bye ja ja!! fly safely, if u see some suspicious looking arab dude holding a plastic fork, you know what to do.

:)

cheers, take care.

Shimmers said...

yes aja.. have a good flight and don't stop blogging ya...

u got alot of readers here u know! hehehe....

good luck!