Thursday, June 22, 2006

I'M PMS-ing!

Big time. So you don't expect me to really blog
do you?
Naahhhhhhhh take the email I just wrote.

And for god's sake J3 & Bill
quit fighting in my comment box
Men!

What makes you think my bits are hairy?
Anyway, of course I checked my bits, it freaked me out. I'm clean as a whistle.
Apparently the pusssies are sprayed with anti-tick solution, so its either my
forest walking or pathway rolling
(as the babylove so cleverly pointed out).

I love this channel, MTV Base, all R & B, but they keep playing this stupid song that I think is completely pointless, Jamie Foxx I think, something about having one too many drinks and something something embassy. Stupid, stupid cat strangler.

I also hate seeing Mariah all over Pharell Williams
voice so good, no need to be a ho.
No offense la babe! (You know who you are!)
Its just that PW is so hawt.

Which brings me to another symptom of PMS
I'm perving at stupid people on MTV
PMS makes me horny

I just had a singe-ing shower
(should have been cold come to think of it)
I'm surprise I don't burn my skin right off man, come to think of it, don't they singe chickens to make
feather plucking easier?
You think it'll work on hair? waxing alternative
yee-har!

Cooked dinner, Slow Roasted Garlic-Lemon Chicken, New Potatoes and a simple Cucumber-Tomato Salad.

MTP seemed to like it enough, but I wouldn't rank it anywhere up there,my problem is
she's allergic to shellfish, seriously limits my repertoire,
I can experiment la, but its always better to serve
the ones you know are a hit first.
Mine are mostly seafood based/centered.

I set the house alarm off today! A-fucking-gain.
I did yesterday too and since then I've been so afraid of screwing up that I unwittingly do it.

Bleh! (that one's for you Unc.)
Thank god tomorrow I only have to set it once,
I'm going into Copenhagen, first time by train,
meeting a sweet little man called Sean
who's all blond haired and brown eyed, he'll be my guide.

I've practically got the day off and MTP is expecting to not see me tomorrow,
(but i think I've beeen working kinda hard anyway)
when I wake she'll be gone, when I come home, she'll be asleep.
Supercoolnessbeyondwords.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

We're not fighting. We're discussing j3's taste in hookers. That's all.

Eww...now you're gonna be giving ticks to the pussy.

Hehe. Jamie Foxx has as much talent as me. Not much. But you don't see me on tv, do you?

Yeah that mariah sure has changed. She's in heat or something. Since that Butterfly era. Damn Tommy Mottola. Messed her up good. Someone go kick his nuts. But Eman of MIMI is good. But miss her innocent Music Box days.

Haha I thought you were always in heat... remember papayas... if you can get any. Or maybe a poster of Prince Charles will do. If that doesn't work or you evenetually find him hot, you need help fast.

Anonymous said...

exsqueeze me?! i happen to have great taste in hookers!

:p

Anonymous said...

Bleh!

Anonymous said...

hail hail the Great Mariah ,, greatest slut or not .. still the greatest songstress to me .. I LOVE her redardless .. she rocks !!

yeah .. i dont like that song with snoop dogg and pharrell but I am glad that she ran away with Wenworth Miller... so hot .. parapap pap pap ....

Anonymous said...

j3: I don't doubt your taste in hookers.

ness: Got too excited till lost bowel control at the end there?

Gaylebait said...

Hey babe! I left you Yahoo message oso no reply wan, see see you oredy distapeared. What lah you! No last drink, no last hug, no last whatever.

Nyehhhh *sticks tongue out at you*

Btw, I'm sitting in your seat in Concepts right now.

Anonymous said...

Yes she is. Your milk cow, i mean. And she is extra milky...
Miss you.
Miss the way you bounce up n down just right at the corner of my eye like a Jack-F'ing-Russel asking for tidbits. ha.
Take care o'er there eh?
I will check-in once in a while...dun hesitate to mail. Yeah..sure.

Anonymous said...

HEY WHEN U GOING TO PUT PIC UP?? IM TOO LAZY TO READ, PIC ARE BETTER :)