Tuesday, June 27, 2006

OMFG!Zach Is Getting Married!?!

Jesus man, I know we met
by accident, pressed for time in the airport
and bullshit like that, but surely, surely
you could have told me face to face right?

So okay yeah I'm happy for him (really!)
but most of all though,
I am shocked.

Aren't we a little young here or
am I missing something?

I mean the prospect of marriage at this age
scares the living bejesus out of me
the sheer load of responsibility
emotional responsibility as well

But there's never a right time is there?
There's feeling, rationalisation
then there's good old-fashioned trust, respect
and fucking hard work.

But yeah, if I had the means, the stability, to survive,
enough certainty to tell
someone that 'you're the highest of the high'
believe in it, live by it
I'd do it in the blink of an eye.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its the 'Aja Ng Syndrome', I tell you...afflicted victims display a wide array of syptoms, ranging from mild melancholia to full blown bipolar schizophrenia...okay, this is a sign it's time to go home...

Anonymous said...

zach is gettin hitched?
the whole world is gettinb hitched
damn...no more single people...
how uninterestin is life gonna get
blehhh

Anonymous said...

least you'll still have the pleasure of watching the less fortunate ones suffer?

Eaglet said...

Eh single doesnt neccessarily mean 'less fortunate' la. And yes zach is getting hitched =D Life isn't about watching other people's life pass you by la, the world isn't going to get any more boring if people are getting married.

H.C. Tan said...

wow.. *jaw drops. Zach, as in Zach Tan Tze Xiong? man..lately ppl our age are getting married, a lot!

found any Malaysian restaurants there?..so that can eat lam mee? hokkien mee? char koay teow? laksa?..haha

Eaglet said...

Hooiching: You damn no good. I don't want to hear aboutt all that food okay!

Yes, my ex, getting married. Damn a lot of people getting married young la...