Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Moan Moan Moan

My ear hurts again
the other side
sucks

Today we gave the baby to MTP(Mother Type Person)'s mother for the night
then we sat in the kitchen
annd told ex boyfriend stories

MTP also showed me her wine collection
she hardly even drinks but gets 25 bottles free annually
this is truly a test
a cellarful of wine
is definately god's idea of fun with Aja

Today one of the cats brought me a bird
it was dead and honoured as I was
I told her I couldn't accept it
I told her I'd consider fish
so we could have sushi for dinner
she said she'd wait by the lake and try her luck

I've never been all too fond of cats
but these ones seem to be growing on me
this morning, as I lay on my back on the stone pathway in the garden
sunning myself to get warmth into my bones
Gaya came and lay down next to me
her head against my feet

She's now taken my place in front of my TV
snug in the sheepskin

The Pussycat Dolls are doing their thang on screen
I mean seriously lah, wear so little clothing
somemore have the gall to tell people to
'Loosen up my buttons' !
Hos.



7 comments:

Julsgp said...

ja...

having fun there i see..

Eaglet said...

Juls!Of course la, I always have fun one

Bardy:Never judge books by their covers I say.....

Anonymous said...

Uh ok...but whatif only one book can sing and the rest act like hookers?

Anonymous said...

Bard, u and i, we're gonna have words if we ever meet up. u may say shit about me. u may say shit about my car. hell, ill even let u say shit about Aja.

but u CANNOT say shit about the Pussycat Dolls!

;)

Anonymous said...

Can I shit ON the PCDs? Oh can I? Please? Please che che j3?

Anonymous said...

"che che j3"? i'm all kor kor, buddy. ;)

Anonymous said...

Not to me you ain't.

*feels uncomfortable about your glad eye*