Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Oh My, Gaaaaawwwd!

Oh my Gaaaawd...
Ohhh... My Gawd babe!
Oh. Maiiiiiiii Gaawwwwd!!!
(and the same thing goes on for like 3 more times)
I miss doing that.
I am trying my best to translate that
Ohh my Gaaaawwwwd
through this post
but I don't think so la
sure not effective wan.
But yeah .. Oh maiii Gaaawwwwd!
It's amazing how Ja and I do that
in perfect unison (continuously)
to every pause in between the
Oh(s), My(s) and Gawd(s)
and the exact six-and-a-half-second stretch
on the last Gawd.
Really wan!!! Damn shiok!
If you noticed,
my confidence as a guest-blogger
has elevated big time mannnn...
Cause I got the green light
to talk non-stop in here !!!
See, once you get me started,
I don't stop!
Apparently, some readers laughed
to my first post
and some,
even commented that I am doing great (thus far)!
So I feel so accomplished now ...
and relieved...
Cause it is soooooooooo difficult
to sustain your attention
and meet your expectations
of all you damn fine readers...
So please, bear with me ok?
At least till Percy
is nicely fitted and compatible to Danish holes...
I really dont wanna be responsible
if any of you stopped reading...
Surely kena wan!
Speaking of perfect unison
in our cacat-verbal-talents...
Apart from our Oh My Gawd(s),
I also miss cruising and winding
up and down Batu Ferringhi
with our windows down
and volume to 20 (sometimes 24)
with salty wind penetrating through
our strands of silky hair..
errr .. actually just my silky hair..
Aja has spikes of hair not strands!
And when a particular song of Usher's is on,
we would sign each other with our eyes,
stimultaneously face the wind
from our respective windows
and belt out
No oh oo No oo... No no no no no no no no no no
So the question of the day:
How many no(s) are there in
Usher's You Got It Bad?
Answer:
12
Now, how cacat is that?
But isn't it sooo
Ohhh Maiii Gawwwd ???

4 comments:

Eaglet said...

Spikes your head la. Your head!Wahhh le, I misss the hand clappy thing. (=

Anonymous said...

yeah man .. the hand clappy thing is Classic of all classics .. is like having you stand in the middle of timesquare and I'll throw a dart blind-folded .. bullseye! I got ya! That precised and chun man .. still amazes me!

Shimmers said...

i was out of breath by the time i reached the end of this post!....

HAHAHAH

Anonymous said...

I know what u mean..
I miss my girlfriends..
I reckon gfs will be part of our lives always.. the ones who moan and whine and cry and laugh with us.. always always..

and sorry (i wasnt being chicky with my nick), i juz love spring.. :D
Nothing symbolic or anything.. juz the thought of daffoddils blooming everywhere.. is like being in a peaceful dream.. and spring has a flowery scent..

but autumn is awesome too..
especially when the trees turn a shade of all shades u can call warm..
and the strange ones that stay green.. hmm.. nostalgic..
have a good day u two..
aja and guest blogger.