Friday, June 09, 2006

Harro?Harro?

Will someone please please please
buy my Celebrity Fitness membership?
PLEASE?

Its cheaper if you transfer my membership, all you gotta do is
pay the 99 transfer fee (rather than 300 bucks for a new membership)
then continue the monthlies of 149
I'll even split the transfer fee with you
if not I have to pay 200 for cancellation la kanneh

Must be done today!
so quick! call me.
012 499 3364 (number being cancelled soon anyways)
So I'll risk the pyschos (=

Oh BTW, last week's comments are answered.
Sorry I made like a tortoise.

Get fit people!

2 comments:

vingie.com said...

does that mean you will stop blogging ?
omg,i think i will miss you eventhough you dont know me and i dont really know you.but i've been reading your blog for all these while.and all those pictures you post up made it look more farewell-ish.is like hanging out with friends and family for the very last time.i hope you enjoy yourself overseas.dont miss penang food ok.take care aja.=)

Shimmers said...

yaaa.... somehow i feel sad too that u're leaving, eventhough we only met once briefly...

weird right? having ppl u don't know miss u...

so u're going for good? will u come back? are u going to be a journalist there too?

(sorry for all the questions)