Monday, May 08, 2006

Unknown Number

I'm about to log off and go to sleep
when I get a message from an unknown overseas number
+85 something something
it says

"I hate you because I love you so much
and you're on my mind 24/7/365. Goodnight"

and I am sitting here, stunned, wracking my brains
my heart dup dup dupping in the most worrisome
manner
who is this? when/ did this happen?
and what do I do?

then another message clicks in
" Love, one more thing, if your cycle screws up again
please tell your mom"

Only one person calls me
'Love'.
STP or stepfather-type-person
partner of the mother.

What a sweet goodnight.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww........

Eaglet said...

I know... (=

Cee said...

honestly, could you ask for more? but i mean, to receive msgs like that...thats just fairy-tale-ish.

ooooo, my handsome prince is thinking of me....instead nowadays they send text msgs instead of a love letter. hrm. ok. i kind just crushed my own point there.

**mouth zipped**

Anonymous said...

But its your STP. Awkward...

Eaglet said...

Aiyer STP or not, at least i get things like that. Its not awkward its sweet. Its great when people say they care.

Anonymous said...

Love, one more thing, if your cycle screws up again please tell your mom