Tuesday, May 30, 2006

More Nonsense

Last night before Mayleen and I went
to sleep in our supercoolnessbeyondwords sea villa

I let her have the soft eiderdown

and took the comforter for myself
at six am, I woke to the sound of the wind howling and thunder booming
as waves crashed underneath us and rain pounded overhead

I was freezing, so I turn on my side and look at her

in the pitch black
trying to think of a way to share her blankie without waking her
suddenly, she says, " Aja can you turn the aircond up please?, I'm feeling hot"

"But I'm freezing," says I

"Oh" says she

"I tell you what, why don't we swap places under the blankets
mine is lighter and yours is warmer"

and just like that, at 6 in the morning, 2 groggy cousins rolled
over each other and into each other blankets
nestling into each other warm indentations
and falling fast asleep

I don't see why this should be of any interest to you
maybe I just miss blogging
so bear with my kok.


No comments: