Saturday, May 06, 2006

*Edited* -Early Monday AM

You know what sucks?
having to choose
then trying to do both
then thinking that it's simply not worth it
but still wondering if it is

Time is tight.
on Thursday after my last day of work (18th)
I had planned to go to KL
spend a long wonderful much needed degustation lunch
at Cilantro with Butta (talk talk talk)
see my godbaby (if she still remembers me)
watch the musical and see all my other friends
it would be my last weekend in KL
because the following Wednesday my cousin arrives from London
(and the very next day my cousin & uncle from the states leave)

then I have paternal family time with the new arrivals
we then go to CHR, TJR and Perhentian for slightly over a week
the new arrivals leave
I pack, and leave
(if all goes as scheduled and visa is approved soon)

Then I found out that almost my entire maternal family will be going with
the arrivals (states) to Bangkok
and I will be missing it since I already planned KL
my aunts from Japan and HK flying in
two aunts from Penang, an uncle already in BKK
and I can't bear the thought on missing out on so much
it will also probably be the last time I see my other two aunts and uncles
in a long time
so even if its for a short while, it'll be good

so I tried to shuffle things around
go to BKK on Thursday, fly back to KL in time for the musical on Saturday
cancel Butta on Friday, move her to Sunday
flights to BKK are okay but flying BKK to KL is crazy cos
it's single trip and cheaper to buy from there
a thousand bucks for 2 nights?
it's just one big stressful headache getting a ticket
and because everyone has already bought their flights and
they're all set, so I guess in the heat of anticipation, no one really cares

then I realise that actually, no one really invited me
and I already had great plans all set
so what am I stressing for?

*edited*

Okay I think the above was a bit the emo
my family is so totally worth it
anyways, I booked my ticket going there
trying to sort out the flying to KL bit

worry bout getting back to Penang later =D

2 comments:

Shimmers said...

fuhh... u really have on big ass plan there....

wouldn't blame u if u stress....

have safe journey(s) where ever u go ya..

Eaglet said...

Thank you (=