Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Tresses Be Gone!

I'm sorry to disappoint the
"Aja RAWKS in Long Hair" group
but while I enjoyed the breast skimming tresses
and the fact that for once, it was me whipping other people's
faces with my hair on the dancefloor

But I don't posess the amount of vanity required to
maintain hair that disturbs my ability to float out at sea
talk about suicide

then theres the fact that a hair drier doesn't exist
in my life
and the fact that people keep getting that confused look
on their faces
like today, Peter said "I can't have not seen you for that long"

So last night, after my itchy fingers pulled clump after clump off
at the dinner table than proceeded to leave a trail of locks
in my wake at sea and on land,
I forced my uncle to chop it off.
He refused, said we'd both had too many drinks
I said "If you don't do it tonight, I won't be able to sleep
and I'll be forced to Winona Ryder-ise myself"
and by that, I didn't mean start shoplifting
my uncle loves me
cos I love him and brought him presents
so he did it

Say hello to Aja.

(=

__________________________________________

Then you know what happened after that?
when I woke up at 4 am to go to the loo
in the midst of
a thunderous rainstorm that rocked the very socks of my sea villa?
I freaked that the owner of the hair would
come and haunt me because I hadn't kept all her
tresses together and had disrespectfully
redistributed them all over Pangkor Laut and Pangkor and
the sea in between
I was quaking with so much fear that I actually
like crossed myself and shit
wow, ironic right?
when I'm wearing the hair I don't give a damn where it
comes from but when I take it out
I freak like a bitch.

No comments: