Friday, May 05, 2006

A Sappy Moment

Allow me this.

As time moves on faster
(I have 9 days left of work)
and it gets closer to my leaving
more and more people are showing me
how much they care
whether the smallest or the biggest
from-the-heart-actions

I want you guys to know how much I appreciate each and every action

and how truly blessed(though I am hardly religious) I feel.

So here (in no particular order) are my thank yous
(Aja's Oscar speech konon)

Thank you:

for being such an awesome, supportive family
for all our dysfunctionalism, our distance
we are and will always be, unbelievable

for being such super girlfriends
for the love, support, advice, long-lunches, taboo
gossip and AA sessions

for walking around in underwear and teaching me
how to use make-up

to all those that made an effort to look for those
pink ninewest shoes

to the one that finally found it (=

for wonderful holidays and company

for kit-kat, camomile tea and accompanying hand-written notes

to those that make the effort to come and see me
just for company

for the Cameron Highlands tea

for letting me choose articles

for teaching me how to fold clothes
then doing it for me cos I suck at it (=

to those that send those random
'I miss you' sms-es

for inviting me to the musical

for inviting me to the play

for getting me that body scrub (;

for saying you're sorry

for accepting my apologies

for learning how to play that song

for your endless emails

for making me laugh
and tugging at heart-strings

for tolerating me grouchy, bitchy and anal

for opening doors cause you know I don't like touching them
for simply layaning me and my camera

for my phone-holder thingymabob

for the paintings

for settling all those holiday plans even when you're busy

for the books and DVDs and 'Pretty-ness'

for the 'Babes, I love you , you know?"

for the undying support, enthusiam and love

I appreciate you guys, I swear, from the depths of my heart
and I do my best to reciprocate
thank you.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gee...what about family? FFS Aja. Think of the children!

H.C. Tan said...

ur goin to continue blogging even after u leave msia rite (hopefully)? enjoy reading ur blog

Anonymous said...

babes, i love u, you knowwwww?? ;P

Eaglet said...

Hooi Ching: Of course!

Butta: Babes, you don't know how much...

Anonymous said...

Babes...

You know I lovvveeeee you toooooo!! :)

PS- How did the tea taste like?