Thursday, May 11, 2006

Udder Juice

Here's something I noticed a coupla days ago
while I was loafing around Starbucks
with the rest of my cacat family members and friends
Starbucks uses local Dutch Lady milk

They used to use Farmhouse
(My family's preferred brand, the only one every one of us buys
if it's out of stock, we'd rather suffer, other brands stink)


But now they're saving cost and using Dutch Lady

Coffee Bean on the other hand, uses Pura
a brand imported from Australia
tastes creamier and cleaner as compared to
what they have at Berjaya's bucks.

Bean is also cheaper than bucks, not
that my family will switch or anything.

So there's your factoid of the day!

3 comments:

Ivy said...

i have always been a starbucks fan..haha i guess for me this wont change a thing :p

Anonymous said...

I just like milk, couldn't give a hoot about the brand.

HumbleAuthor said...

Argh, anything that isn't UHT... ugh, that stuff tastes like plastic with liquid fat in it.