Thursday, May 25, 2006

Baackkkkk!

Ooooohhh I was just looking through last week's pictures
and really, how do you choose what to put up out of nearly
400 pictures? I don't know where to start
and I am waaaayyyy too tired.

Isn't being off work and on holiday meant to be relaxing?
Somehow it isn't.
Today I am so tired my hands are shaking from exhaustion.
Lastnight I welcomed my cousin from London (paternal side)
and took her for dinner with my maternal family
then we went out and partied til 3
(my cousin from the US's last night)
then I stayed up til 7 to send him off

slept fitfully til 1, then my cousin(London) and I
went for coffee and charkwayteow
(
strange doing that routine with someone else)
before hitting the poolside
dinner with the family
and now, now, Starbucks til the midnight X-men movie
talk about pushing it
but I guess keeping on the move helps one escape

Bangkok was a blast
KL felt weird coming from BKK rather than Penang
Company was great, Grease was so-so
Got hair extensions
Got emotional
Got stressed out
Felt lost
then was found.

Over and out.

No comments: