Sunday, May 07, 2006

Finally *woot* Some Alone Time!

I'm sitting here typing
Anita Baker blasting in my ears
(Cos 'surprise!' Fion is sleeping at home)
Close Your Eyes-my favorite song by her

Yay! No more guests!

2 weeks in a row can kill man.

I'm kidding

I really do love having friends around
and doing the hostess shit
(and my friends are great! they know that coasters are needed,
they wash dishes, they empty the bin (=)
They've even created this great new game where they
stand by the edge of my bed and threaten to fall
into it, in outside clothes

just to speed my heartbeat up a bit and make my life more exciting
Fun Huh?

but that coupled with visiting relatives
wah damn tiring man.. but shiok
just gotta catch some alone time

I feel bad actually this time
because Kan didn't get the level of hospitality that
he's used to ;p

this time there was no coffee, no towels (all spent from the weekend before)
and no bed turn-down the second night cos the
hostess was drunk

We're walking up after a bowling session
(where I won 2 meals at Delicious)-proof right here so they don't forget
and Kan says
"You know Aja is drunk when you get home
and she doesn't make your bed
or make sure you have enough pillows
and just says goodnight and disappears into her room"

Me: "At least I said goodnight!"

Feel damn bad feel damn bad damn bad

I mean last week, I didn't have time to wash the toilet
before Angie and Shio-Shio arrived
so when I woke up hungover at 8.30 the next morning
I washed the toilet
Shio-shio said the smell of detergent woke her
and Kan, poor Kan
kwafee also got none

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Something that happened today (or yesterday considering the time):
I get out of the shower, towel clad, walk towards the living room
Vanessa is just leaving
"Love you babes,"
she says making as to wrap me into a hug

"
Wait, babes CANNOT!" I squeal, widening my eyes and
jumping away from her
"Why babes?" she says all worried-like

"I just had a shower, going on my bed,
cannot touch you..but I love you?"


She rolls her eyes, walks away.

No comments: