Monday, May 15, 2006

Monday, You Got Me Good This Time

Arrrghhh. Grrrrrr. Grunt. Snort. Bash.

I think I am PMS-ing.

blogging
replying emails
cooking
cleaning
talking
editing holiday pics

Don't feel like doing anything.

Hate this.
Hate everything.

Even the fact that I have 2 and a half days of work left
doesn't lift my spirits

I hate that my gym membership has wasted away the past
two weeks

I hate how unfair life is, stupid tests thrown my way when
I least expect

I hate Penang traffic

I hate Mondays

I hate getting out of bed when it's raining out

I hate how people think they know me
without realising they only see one facet of me

I hate how I promised myself that life
would run smoothly and uncomplicatedly before I go
but now that's all just gone with the wind

I hate how things change so quickly without you
realising whats happening

I hate having so little time

I hate not knowing

I hate that coffee does not magically appear when I snap my fingers

I hate the fact that the bread we get on the island is
crap and that I am too busy to make my own

I hate that I can't blog what I need to blog

I hate what I see because it cannot be

Fark.




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

for what it's worth, i'm sorry.

then again, no i'm not. :)

Anonymous said...

Whew! My name's not on the list. Err...not yet anyway.
:P

Anonymous said...

but rainy mornings are beautiful :)

p.s. there's no brazilian waxing facilities in penang is there?

H.C. Tan said...

i know..i didnt go gym also for the past 2 weeks due to other commitments. sigh..tat's why gyms still sprout all over the country bagaikan cendawan selepas hujan..they know while there are many going to go workout diligently..some will just be too busy or slack off..hehe. PMS again?..hmm *hugz..ur period still that teruk ah?

Eaglet said...

J3: (=

Bard: Shit, I forgot.

Rom: Nope, Penang no got. And yes rainy anytime is awesome.

Hooiching:Yeah man they know our patterns. Thanx for the hug, my periods are better, PMS also not that bad, I guess everyone just gets the occasional bad day or two eh?

Anonymous said...

Rom: Some Duct tape and a mouth gag?

Anonymous said...

Bard : err. she'll bite, rip, scratch and bleed me. so, no i don't think so.