Friday, January 13, 2006

Some Emails


Sorry la I had to blog this.
Your average mass email between my girlfriends and I
________________________________________
Blek!


Ninz how was the meeting with cute guy?
did u roll around on the extra seats?
was he as ugly as u feared?
did u cough phlegm all over him when laughing?
did u did u did u??????????

Spill, girl, spill!

aiyah, i am gonna spend saturday nite all alone
cos Mr.Man's stupid fren is having a wedding
n only gave invitation for ONE
ciplak case, man.
anyway apparently, all the frens also same case
come alone, no date type
el cheapo!
as if lah i wont give u angpow
now even worse, i shall curse u
for being inconsiderate
*curse u curse u curse U!*

so
Mr. Man will go for the dinner
n i shall stay at home alone
and
wait for him to come back.

bet its gonna be a stupid boring cina wedding
with alot of ugly people.
__________________________________


Sent: Friday, January 13, 2006 12:58 PM
Subject: Re: Who wanna watch geisha???

6 tickets for Geisha, anyone?
_________________________________

2 tix for geisha for me
ehh Jules ask wanna go bagan for drinks today?
__________________________________

I'm cool with Bagan
Cept I got a play til 10.30
I'm cool with Geisha
I'm cool with anything
Heck, I'm cool period.
____________________________________

And then it became complicated
conversation centered on men
and some got upset
typical!

2 comments:

Meng said...

GEISHA!! I WANT!

Eaglet said...

One extra ticket.Currently being 'maybe-ed' by one extra person. We will know fer sure by 10, but you really wanna go with 3 lovely chicks meh?