Thursday, January 26, 2006

Blame Bleh

"Do you think I am pretentious?" he said the other day
as he poured me wine at our sandwich lunch

"No, why would you say that?"

"Well, If I am pretentious it's your influence,"
he states in a matter-of-fact tone

WTF?

"I don't think it's a problem if you know when and where to do what,
like you knew I wouldn't judge if you brought wine for lunch,
yet had you done it with the

wrong girl she'd have thought you were really damn kau wannabe or something."

And that doesn't mean that one isn't being themselves
if they mold their conversation and actions to fit
the company of the moment,
it just means that with different groups,
you allow different facets of yourself to show
by fitting in with different levels of society etc,
you open yourself to a different worlds to inspire,
show you new perspectives and tap.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He tells me it's partially my fault his girlfriend and he broke up
I say don't you dare blame me
it's wonderfully fine and dandy if you're gonna be truthful
tell her that you're meeting me in a group
but how did you do in the reassurance department?
not well at all judging from her insecurity and reactions.

Beef it up, bitch.

No comments: