Friday, January 06, 2006

And So..

I am walking through the al fresco area
of Gurney Plaza
it is 9.30 pm and I have my 'infamous' (as Mr. Joseph calls it) blanket
tucked surreptitiously under my arm

Then I bump into Webbie Dong
"Hi!" I greet enthusiastically
She eyes my blanket
and before
she can finish saying
"Aja, you're not going to watch a movie alone again are you?"
I cut her off with
"I've got friends!"

She looks around me, eyes searching for more.
"I have no food on me, I already ate!"

my reputation precedes me.

2 comments:

sic6sense said...

funny, how people cant differentiate being alone from loneliness.

Eaglet said...

Some people can some cant. Same as with most issues in life. I can be alone and completely happy at one time, within a group yet completely lonely at others.