Friday, January 27, 2006

Scent of Claus

This morning I was listening to
Fly FM's Shake the Money Tree
and Fly said
"Wise man say: He who shakes money tree often may go blind"

I really hope it wasn't just me laughing hysterically

Then last night I was watching George W. Bush
give a speech on CNN
and he said
" I do have to give you some thoughts...on what I am thinking about"

I watch for at least a minute more
then I turn to my

recently-single-and-in-need-of-a-friend-ex
"I don't understand what he's trying to say" states I

"Neither do I, and I suspect, neither does he!"

Saw Johnson for the first time in yonks, he's like
an enormous, creamy polarbear-dog thing
so cute, this dog who thinks he's a human being.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Woo Hoo Hoo
Last day o work!!
and we're moving to the front office
and they're unboarding the windows
giving me a seat by the window
so that I can see the sky while I work!
Inspirasi konon.

I'm racing up and down the corridor
full-length flowered skirt flying
Gabriel and Stephen
giving me raised eyebrows
you'd think they'd be used to it by now

I have so many reasons to be happy
haven't I? Haven't I?

Think I now have at least 40 hours
of House 2, NipTuck 3, O.C. 3 and John Mayer videos
to send me to orgasmic heaven

It doesnt matter that Stephen said I was fat this morning
(yes brilliant way to start the day, and end the work year)
thank god he said it before I had my coffee.

I have been summoned for god knows what
300 farking ducks
dammit, any of you got connections?

Maybe this is payback
for the time the cop let Ana and I off
scot-free, after speeding at 170
nothing, no bribe, no summon
unbelievable right?
All I said was "En. bagi chance"
and he waved us of
and we followed him incredulously
unable to believe
then he waved us off again.

A whole week of nothingness!
What shall I do?
Help daddy cook, collect angpows and gamble
and scent of claus, of course.

Happy Chink NY people!

No comments: