Thursday, January 12, 2006

Saya Memang Tidak Bleak

Bleak
That's what she said when we wrote yesterday
that lately, I've been just a tad
bleak
and he agreed
and no doubt many more will.

But heck, I am only human
I have my good patches and my bad
when I am down and hypersensitive
and when I am happy and up there (far far up)
in the clouds.

I guess the past week was a down week
my problems, my friend's problems etc.
with the looming one year of singledom anniversary
(which is not necessarily a bad thing)
plus I am sick
cannot help it mah.

Anyhoo, just when it's needed
duty-free alcohol and a private resort beach beckons
just sucks that it has to happen
the very week that
Big Daddy Dave and Aussie Cowgirl May
arrive.

And I won't be here.
Boo Hoo Hoo.(No, really, I mean it)

Back to my point though,
I am not bleak!
Hah, if you could see me now
belting out Anita Baker's
"No One in the World"
coffee mug in hand
shoes off...

you probably would ask for earplugs too.
Is this why I am always alone in the office?

8 comments:

mob1900 said...

being alone in the office is not necessary a bad thing... you get to hog the coffee machine and the luxury to choose which loo you wanne use!

kap-khoon-kap
*back from Thailand.

Anonymous said...

hi, need some advice, do u think a guy should go out with a girl that really likes him but her past are full of guys, guys that still love her and shes still in contact with.... btw i love ur blog

Anonymous said...

aja-fan : YES, take the risk, the big Leap or watever u call it...we cant judge everyone based on their 'past' aye...plus,if all these ex fellas r still in love with her, i bet she's one hell of a girl ;)
if u dont try, u'll never find out! better to have loved n lost than never to have loved at all..

Edgar "Jobe" Gasper said...

Alone in the office? Anita Bakers kewl, but just aint gonna cut it woman...u need to break out the bigguns...Break out the "D"!!!

You broke the roohooolz!
Now I pull out all ur pubic hayeaeiiyrrrr...

...motherfuckheerrrrrr...

;)
Whoa yeah!...

Eaglet said...

Hello Mob,
Welcome back, lup you long time..
Haha it's really not that bad being alone in the office, I guess it's both extremes, when the come, they inundate me with their smells, noise and take-over my desk with their stupid computer/photography/videography stuff. Then when they go..silence.

Eaglet said...

Erm.. Aja has fans? eek

Does it matter if she's in contact with her exes or if they love her?What matters is that she likes you right? There's a reason why they are exes and that should be the last thing you let affect you. The past is the past, shouldn't be regretted, can't be undone, it's up to you to make the future.
Somethings disturbs me though, you say the girl likes the guy, but not if the guy likes the girl? Hello, must be mutual okay?

Eaglet said...

Mr. Joseph.
Tenacious always rawks, but unfortunately they don't rawk so hard when you're singing it alone in the office and
even the aliens are giving you weird looks with their googly eyes.

Eaglet said...

wah...you maybe
a bit too much coffee la
a bit only.