Monday, January 23, 2006

Bleh!

*edited* below, at 6.54 pm

This Monday is a far cry from last Monday
where I was doing this


Now I'm back in the office
and I have to wear a bra.
Fucking hate em'.

Which bar steward invented bras anyway?
Ah yes thank you
New York socialite Mary Phelps Jacob
1913
women have been suffering for that long
almost a century of this shit strapping our chests down

Well thank god its not a bleeding corset
that would turn me into a hermit.
Crab.
Yeah it would make me crabby too.
Speaking of which, one pinched me
in the sea
last week
in Langkawi.

What is crabby?Why is a crab " crabby "?
" I'm sure it does not have emotions nor will it be
able to show any through it's exoskeleton and multi faceted eyes.
So what's crabby ?"

Said Daddy when I chided him last week
for being crabby.
______________________________

Today I received a slice of cake
from a gracious someone thanking me for getting them a job
White chocolate cheese
Sweet cake.
Why doesn't anyone ever call me that?
________________________________
7.01 pm
So, this morning I rose at 7.30
to hurriedly finish work
that was supposed to be done over the weekend

I was ordered to attend an all-girl (specified) dinner
tonight, it starts in 4 minutes

I am still a work
tap-tap-tapping my feet
waiting to present the new baby to the Boss
who is in a toe-jam of a mood today
the designers are in a panic
they keep sticking the pages of the mock-up upside down
I keep walking in and telling them
to redo it
One's hard disk just died
I can see them, nervous, shaky
which only serves to awaken those feelings within me

I cannot wait to get to dinner
I cannot wait to get to the alcohol

Oh! Figured out why my bra is so tight
(this one normally isn't)
Bloody PMS innit?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well at least you don't have crabs.

Anonymous said...

love the way u write, baby

Eaglet said...

Des: No crabs, Yay!Had crabs for dinner though, Yay-Yer!

Aja-fan: Thank you.
Baby?Baby?!