Thursday, January 12, 2006

Gederlumpens

My nose is blocked just so that I can't smell the
scent of my coffee
but not enough so that
it blocks out the smell of the office boy's
BO.

Lord help me.

I also realised while strolling in Botanical Gardens the other day
that when I pass them sweaty people
I hold my breath for a good 10 seconds
that happens with most people I don't know actually
unless I'm comfortable with you
and know your smell
or am uncomfortable with you
because I know your smell.

They have moved the aliens to the back
of the office (or front depending on how you see it)
and I am to move to the front
but the front is not ready, thus I am stuck in
the middle, which is of course my original place
except, now the aliens are closer
and I can hear them
chitter ching chong chinese chatter

Very bad. Very annoying in a buzzy way.
My Boss walks up, and sits next to me

" Steve, can I claim earplugs from the company?"

No comments: