Thursday, January 05, 2006

I Can Feel It In My Lovely Bones

This year will be good
I just know it.
Just like last year was
Its going to be what I make of it innit?

Resolutions?
Why do people even bother
If you want to do good, change your life etc. why wait
for a new year's resolution at all?
What's stopping you from doing in right then and there
at that very moment?
After all it benefits you right?

Yeah la yeah la we all need our reasons
motivation, excuses, the like.

Aja will save more this year
She will smoke less (much much less)
She will swear less (what do you expect?I'm half Eurasian)
She will drink consistently
She will work hard
and she will live hard

Last year was probabaly one of the greatest years to date
I moved out from the ex
I really got into my jobs
I begin to stand on my own feet
Spent lots of QT with my families (both sides)
I met lots of awesome people
bonded, connected
There were a lot of changes of course, for myself
and some of the people closest to me,
but I daresay it's all turned out for the best.

Highlights include:

The girls. Us lying in bed together
wrapped around Butta.
I damn love you guys. Penang & KL.
All of you.
Yes, you too Angeline.

My superb birthday party, the 'surprises'

My wonderfully sweet birthday lunch

The boys and their trips

Knowing that I have one close, warm, supportive and dysfunctional
but unbelievably fun family

and another more stable, but equally warm and affectionate (in their own way)
family

and..hehe my PLR family..


Knowing that I have such great friends, hell, even you blog reader people

Thank you for trying to pick me up
when I'm down
Inviting me to movies
Telling me I'm not fat
Making me laugh like a jackass with your weird comments
and making me warm and fuzzy with the complimenting ones.

Sometimes the sweetest gifts are the
small, genuine ones, the once out of
consideration, observance, thoughtful
rather than superficial bullshit.
I got my share of genuine-ness last year.
Thank you.

You touch my heart again and again
and I can only hope that I do yours too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

kekeke...i love you too!