Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Random Shrandom

o shit, I coughed and a gob of spit fell on my brand new lap-top
(yes its here!)
Yesterday was a very, very bad day.
So lets hope today is better.
Last night, it was just me and Percy(my laptop), in bed alone, with a bowl of hokkien noodles, some apples with Nutella(slurp), and a movie called "The Notebook"(how appropriate, on my new notebook), sweet love story thing that I did NOT need after my emotional day. But it did the job.
We had fun, just the two of us, 'twas a date made in heaven.
Gayle is setting a world record for PMS-ing, man I thought I was bad, no sirreee, she takes the cake! currently cursing at the computer.(?)
At 2 am I got a friendly text from my x, requesting that I remove all mention of him from my blog. Are you kidding? It's a year's worth of blogging, that 8,337 words to edit! Not happening, I do not have the time.I will however remove pictures, and change the name, then I'll have like, a whole new x-boyfriend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey aja! got to your site thru friendster. got to say i sure hav a hella good time reading your blogs. jus wanted to drop you a note, see what's up. looks like we're both single girls now lol. altho i am casually dating + am hooked! haha. hope you're good, despite your bad day. tc.