Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Encounters With E.T.

Everyday I have encounters with aliens.
You see, my office is divided into 4 departments, Administration, Creative Design, Multimedia & Writing and ALIENS.
The aliens pop up(poof!) from nowhere. We don't know them, they are nameless.
Their sole job is to scan things.
The aliens are small and scary, and when I go home I get nightmares about them.
When we walk through the Alien Department they turn and stare at us with their gooogly eyes.
My Boss, says they are not actually aliens and that we're being mean, but he's too scared to go near them and ask them who they are and what they are doing here in the first place.
I think they are watching us.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Aja,

There's this girl in my office who's a little psycho. Can you help?

I think she's an alien. I think they're ALL aliens.

But the weirdest one of all was the one who walked past my desk this morning with her hands making weird alien-like gestures above her head... then abducted me to buy nasi lemak.

She looks alot like you. Do you have a twin sister?

Yours truly,

Anonymous said...

Second Thoughts:

Were you abducted once before? Maybe she's a clone.

Anonymous said...

Third Thoughts:

If you get abducted again, you could tell them to reduce the size of the feet on their next clone.

With yoghurt milkshake producing titties.

Anonymous said...

Hey Aja,
It's Renee again =? Suggestion: maybe u should make ur next "child-like" drawing of the "x"..or a resonable facsimile??..
thought i'd share..peace!

Gaylebait said...

Aja? Renee? Who's Renee?

Are you being friends with someone behind my back again?

huh huh? are you? huh? i need coffee

Gaylebait said...

I swear I'm not stalking you.

Anonymous said...

We are all normal, YOU are alien.