Friday, March 04, 2005

Glowing Profusely

I.just.went.rollerblading.for.the.first.time.in.one.year.
My legs feel like jelly. To give you an idea of how profusely I am glowing (commonly known as 'sweating') think: chinaman. in boiler-room. of Titanic. (not that there were any there...)
Friday.
What does one do when one spends too many Fridays in Penang?
Crap. its too much to think about, I'm spared cos I have a meeting at 10 am tomoro anyways, so its early night for moi.
or not.
Anyway, gotta run.Shower,(PBA mantra playing in head: save water during this dry season, penang's reservoirs are down 50% - take quicker showers) change and go pick those Californians up, dinner at 32, jazz after.
Looking forward to 'A New York State of Mind'. Sing it nice, then I'll be impressed.
Guess who's been invited aboard 'The World' cruise ship to write about it, when it docks near the exclusive private island of Pangkor Laut next week?
Why, you genius you.....

No comments: