Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Anticipating Percy

Percy came yesterday, but before he came,I sent the guy that I purchased him from an email where I wanted to be polite, but not pushy, yet make a statement that, I had been waiting for 2 weeks, and I want my effing laptop!!
What followed was a series of entertaining emails ( I thought so anyways), so I wanted to share it.
*names changed for privacy and all that jazz
What Aja Does @ Work aka Fun With Real Emails
From: Aja Ng [mailto:aja_ngmeiying@yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, March 21, 2005 11:14 AM
To: Joseph
Subject: RE: FW: The Silent Treatment
OI mR JOsEpH WhERe iS It???????
His reply was:
i+
! s
( 0 /\/\ /\/\ ! /\/ (;
+ 0 ) @ `/


~!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:P
To which I said:
From: Aja Ng [mailto:aja_ngmeiying@yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, March 21, 2005 12:01 PM
To: Joseph
Subject: RE: FW: The Silent Treatment
@ /`{=

[_]

S[_]/`{=

??

\/\/ - {= /\/

??
;P
then came this!cheeky bastard..
The time given was about [ (120 / 5) / (24 * 0.2) ] PM

*grin*
Aja Ng wrote:

[_]/`{=
@
[) ! ( [< [-] {= @ [) !!!
s0
!
9[_] {=sS
[_]
\/\/![ [
!+
t0
/\/\[=
+0/\/!9[-]+ ?
* thank god am never without calculator! Bleks
DO your own calculations!
What matters is, Percy is safe at home (=, I had a laugh getting him though.

No comments: