Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Damn The Plan!

I had it all planned out after work yesterday,
I would go to Mr.Ho's, buy the groceries,
send Gayle home, head home, blade, and cook dinner,
pack then watch the Grammys.

Plan foiled! Not only did I not exercise,
but Gayle lured me in to her home with promises of delicious home cooking...
ended up shovelling bucketfulls of good ole Eurasian home-cooking.

In return, I shared with her 'Griffin and Sabine',
they are a collection of the most beautiful books.
A story about love, but its how its presented as well,
on postcards, in letters, it comes complete with envelope!
Beautiful artwork, captivating concept.
She fell in love with them, as I did.

Also, 'The Time Travellers Wife', which I have decided,
despite my earlier confusion, is brilliant.
Another one of my all time favorites,
'The Princess Bride'. Fucking awesome book man.

After leafing thru G and S,
had this strange urge to sit down with my oil pastels.
Worked for 3 hours, to produce the 2 child-like works below.
I don't care, did it for meself!
Off I go to Pangkor Laut now.

2 comments:

Gaylebait said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Gaylebait said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.