Tuesday, February 28, 2006

A Beng's Bitch


As Beng as he is, I fear I am being wooed
by a pro-woo-er

Last week when I was sick
home-made soup was delivered to my doorstep.

This week, this arrived.

There's the card, flowers, 45 pieces of fruit,
but most of all I like the honey.
To soothe my throat apparently.

I send the girls a mass missive:
I'm being wooed by a pro wooer.
Last night I went for dinner with the Beng
When I opened the car door, there was this huge basket of fruit, 2 red roses,
HONEY (to have in tea and soothe my throat!) a big red crepe paper bow,
and a sweet card.
HotouchingER.
He said he went to pick the fruit himself, and if it weren't for the
honey, I wouldn't believe him.
Anyway I told him the honey was a great touch and that he should
seriously write a book on how to woo and what to say.

Anyways. Obviously this isn't going to go anywhere because he's a Beng
and i will never be a Beng's bitch.
(the reasons are actually much more complicated)
hahahahahahahahahaha
but I'll enjoy the company.
And for now, I have fruit to last me a whole month.
SERIOUSLY. one fruit a day can last me 45 days. I counted. But obviously
it wont last so long la, because last night and today alone already 6
pieces.

Great for when I go to the toilet.
(=

The replies:
_____________________________________________________
Wahh what school did ah beng go to?? Must send all the guys there :)
______________________________________________________

hahahahahahaha............
this gets better and better every time.....
can we officially call Aja "Ah Lian" now?
________________________________________________________

I got i got Ah Beng..
he so Ah Beng until now they call him "John Beng"
He wears those flared at the end kinda jeans has a gold chain and gold
ring and says "wah lan ehhh"
i win!!!
_______________________________________________

In every girl's lifetime, she should have a 'To Do' List.
And on that list, one of the numbers is 'Ah Beng'.
So, just geddit over and done with ,Ja!
kekekeekekkeekkeeke
>
so...any of you girls did an Ah beng before???
i did an AH KAW!
BEAT THAT!
from PAHAI!
_________________________________________________
wah, HOsweetER although i have to say the BANANAS and the HANDWRITING is
> quite the AH BENG looking ler...
> kekekeke.
__________________________________________________

I love my girlfriends!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You counted the fruits??? ...

Eaglet said...

Hehe yeah I counted. (=

Meng said...

go ah beng!

Eaglet said...

Cheh, just because you also Beng!

Anonymous said...

You know what they say about people who count their fruits before they hatch and put it all into one basket...no wait. Aw nuts. Anyway I'm sure there is some kind of psychological profile for this.

Eaglet said...

Hahaha!Barsteward nearly fell off ball.
Funny, you sound like someone I know.

Anonymous said...

Trust me you don't know me. I'm pretty careful when following you. :P