Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Too Close For Comfort

"Eh, you know what happened?
I went for a massage right, and as usual,
stripped buck naked and the lady started to massage me.

She started at my buttocks more specifically,
and then..and then...
she grazed my um..my lips
not just once, it was like constant
she would follow the curve of my buttcheek right up there
and I was stunned, I didnt know what to do!"


George is choking on his ramen, his eyes bulbous
"Wait, let me just confirm that we are having this conversation
during dinner right?"

"So she turns me over and, same thing! She concentrates on my thighs,
in fact I probably have the slickest, most lubricated thighs on earth now
and strokes all the way up to where the tops of my thighs
meet my pelvic bone. I mean, it's impossible for her to not know
she's so close right? She streaking my (pubic) hairline for god' s sake."

Nat then shares her own 'Too Close for Comfort' story.

But seriously, while it was going on
I was wondering if she treats her male customers to the same
um..intimate caressing

and if so, they'd probably get aroused
hell, try as I might, despite the grazing
I was becoming very very relaxed
lulled into this heady, half-asleep state
the more relaxed the more I was open to arousal
which I was undoubtedly beginning to feel
before realising that I was and reigning myself in.

So, what the hell man?
How do men hide their lead pipes?
and what was I, her female challenge?

And yet, despite all that,
one of the best massages I ever had.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

The place I go to has this policy of making all male clients wear shorts. But then the masseusse pulls the shorts down every single time anyway.

Rand0m said...

oh dang, there's a hairline?

Eaglet said...

Tiger: Yeah, they don't like obstrution do they. Come to think of it, none of us do.

Random: Sometimes got, sometimes got none.

Anonymous said...

footnote : Rom = Random.