Tuesday, February 21, 2006

The China In Me

We are having lunch in one of those
'quaint' (haha) places in AhBengCentral

We tried to go shoping see
but cos we're like,
not-your-average-chinese-girl-sized
nothing fit
fuckers.
they only bring in 'S'
it's size discrimination.

A familiar chinese song is playing somewhere

'I like this song' says I

'I like this song too,' says she

'I think it's Tou Hwa, I have it!' says I

Celyn's eyes bug out, 'You have it?'

"Yeah lah! I have 5 chinese songs.
they were to get me into the Chinese New Year spirit!"

I can even sing Wu Shing Shang Hai
I am not embarassed, so there!
Heh. Constantly surprising you. Or something.

3 comments:

¥võÑňĚ said...

Oi size S is not discriminitive...lol.... it suits me fine.. LOL....

Eaglet said...

Yeah la yeah la we know la you very small lah!






Midget.

¥võÑňĚ said...

YES i am the ultimate one...THE chicken bones.. the one and only.. LMAO....