Tuesday, February 21, 2006

She Says, She Says

In our bid to escape the daily drudgery of our lives
(and save may from lazing by her outback pool)
Celyn and I have been MSN-ing with her

I am reading but not typing, telling them that I'm trying to get some work done
eavesdropping basically.

May: I'm so sick of being jobless that I actually considered being a Mystery Shopper
Cel: What's a Mystery Shopper?
Aja: It's a shopper who shops with their eyes closed, blindfolded.
Aja: Mystery mah!
Aja: Then get home, WOW, surprise!
Cel: Aja, go back to work!
May: Go back to work!
Cel: Wow, kinda freaky how we say the same thing huh?

Aja goes back to work.
......................................................

Cacat.
My days are like this.
I haven't blogged because I can no longer say what I want to say.
Which sucks.
Need a new outlet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know, you have the most entries and best consistancy (updating) I've ever seen in a blog. Idle hands syndrome? Devils playground? Haha. Maybe more like the Devil's Disneyland (I kid). Well makes it more interesting in my opinion.

Eaglet said...

Really?As far as I know my posts are not as regular as they were say, a year ago. Now it's something like 3 times a week and really not as funny as before.
Thanks though.