Thursday, February 02, 2006

Chasing Champagne

Whoever said you can never have too much of a good thing
lied
I don't want anymore champagne
Dowan dowan dowan

Last night 3 girls went to town
not really trying to paint the town red
just trying to let off steam

we just had to bump into
a group of friends
intent on setting the record
for number of bottles of Moet
purchased in a single night
at this particular
super ah bengness club

Its been non-stop since last Friday
and I suspect it will continue on to the coming one
as much as I try to fight it

Need.to.detox.ok?

But hey! When was the last time we did that?
Us three?
Drink, dance, supper and heart-to-heart
hugs and tears
more rare, always well worth it.

I'm going to bed
and hopefully tomoro I won't miss
marketing in the morning
or the girls will have to eat out.

No comments: