Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Wednesday Woo Hoo

7.49 pm and I am still in the office
which is damn late considering I got in before 10 today
I love it when I'm in the office at this time
really I do.
makes me feel productive and all that jazz
though really, I'm not

I'm just waiting for the bleedin to designer to hurry
and run things by me
so that I can go
so that we can both go
he turned around and showed me his arse-crack just now
it looked like there was lots of daki.

Okay okay change subject.

In the designers section
they listen to mandarin radio
and my boss and I, who rarely venture in
long enough to actually listen
to what's going on on the radio
had the pleasure of a prolonged erm..experience just now

the DJ was speaking his ching chong but pronounced all
the English words in a Chinafied manner
there were only some words that I highlighted in my head
yet as did, my boss mocked aloud
the very same ones!

It's weird and you're probably not getting it
but who cares!

I need a drink.

Okay here's something I discussed with a friend today
when one of my exes broke up a long time ago
he refused to give me my stuff
and took whatever he could back
from underwear to laptop.

and I see this as extreme bitterness of course
anger, most of all pain
but then, there's also love

Not a healthy love of course but
I guess he hated that I could leave and not look back
while he was in agony
and that I didn't seem to feel for him
or anything resembling what he felt

So refusal to give me my stuff was a bid for attention
going to extremes to get any sort of reaction from me,
just a reaction
acts to try and pierce the wall around my heart,
make me hurt as he was hurting.

After a few long, painful months
we got over that, he gave me my stuff
(not all)
we were friends, then not, then friends, then not
and now for the longest time, we are.

So the other day,
my friend and his chick split
and she being the more financially sound one
had bought him lots in their 5 yr relationship
she took it all back
every single thing she could get her paws on
and more.

So my other friends said she was being a real bitch
and I tried to justify it by saying she was only doing it because
she loves him so much, hurts so much
and needs a reaction from him

Am I wrong here?
I've never done this before, but when it happens to me
I put myself in the other party's shoes
and these are the only reasons I can think of
I can't imagine that someone would do it just out of malice
I can see pain.

1 comment:

the frou fr0u one said...

i dunno...i've never really been broken up on...but if it were me, i wouldnt ask for my stuff back but i'd return everythin the other party gave...if he can break it off and leave...i'd show him "yea leave and take all your shit with u coz i dun nid u or ur shit laying around"
but hey thats me...
when i have to hurt i put a macho front n move on
instead of asking for all da shit i gave them back coz i'd want them to remember me when they look at those things and remember when they walked away i was fine and nothing will remain me of them