Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Chiakelingus

I've taken to wearing a sleeveless vest over
my t-shirt to work

the back on one of them is just a thick strip of material
that runs the length of my spine
Ian tugs at it

"What is this, a harness? why you wearing vest la?"

"So I don't have to wear a bra to work."

"Damn lucky you told me,
I was just going to bet Gabriel that I could undo your bra in 3 seconds."
__________________________

"You know what's the best colour to buy when it comes to underwear?
Burgundy. Conceals shit stains real well."
____________________________

Gabriel is asking Ian whether so-and-so was born with a lazy eye

"Nope, he picked up off the black market" says Ian quick as lightning
"Eric Carmen even wrote a song about it, it's called Lazy Eyes"
Aaron starts singing to tune of Dirty Dancing's Hungry Eyes.
______________________________

"The reason why I never got into boxers, says TH
is that when it gets sweaty while you're playing badminton,
it makes one feel like the bells of Jerusalem are ringing"
__________________________

I am telling them about this great new place called
Edelweiss in Armenian Street
"Did you say Analwise?"
"I bet they sell finger-food there"
I grimace, then join in
"Yeah, freshly picked cherries too!"
________________________

and thus, a mere snippet of the average lunchtime conversation
with my colleagues.

The above Chiakelingus, derived from the chinese word
Chiak(hokkien?)= to eat
and honey, if you don't know where Lingus comes from

Well, then you shouldn't be here should you?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Lingus is from Taiping, no?

*hides*

Eaglet said...

One day, I am going to hide your helmet.
Yes, the one on your head.

Anonymous said...

Most people dont know cunnilingus. *Wink* Only the dirty ones.

Eaglet said...

Dirty? Yeah. Its the boys in the office , I swear!