Thursday, February 02, 2006

It's Never Too Early for Wodka

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhgggggggghh!

It's 5 p.m.
The pool/beach didn't happen
the nap didn't happen
heck, even a shower didn't happen

'Don't panic' is a lie.

It's all myself's fault
what did I say when she was lovingly caressing
the local tomatoes?
I said local tomatoes are shit, Myself. Stay away from them.
But did she listen?No.
Myself is a stubborn bitch who thinks she's super woman.

They have been roasting in the oven for
4 hours and have yet to take on any semblance
of slow roasted romas.

I told Myself get gelatine
not agar-agar powder
but did she listen?No.

The cheesecake that was supposed to redeem me
from the New Year's Eve
cheesecake fiasco
is only slightly (if at all) better.

There is not enough pumpkin
and I have yet to shell the prawns and start on the pesto.

I am sleepy
and feeling extremely guilty because Daddy invited me
for dinner and I sent him a picture message
of the crabcakes as a reply
Then he asked me to save him one
one.

I am a horrible daughter I am.

And Myself, what does she do now?
She blogs.

This is disastrous
the girls will be here in 3 hours
where are the pumpkin carvers when you need them?

Help.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

At what age would a girl like u probably do it for the first time?

Eaglet said...

Define 'a girl like me'. I don't know what the normal age is, nor do I think you should be so pushy about getting an answer, especially when you don't know me.

Anonymous said...

sorry abt that, didnt realise im being pushy, guess i am but i didnt mean to be