Thursday, August 25, 2005

What A Week

Butta says my bosses are really making me work for my _____ ______.
I agree.

wait, no I don't.

It's just that suddenly things went mad this week
as is the norm
with PR and Advertising
the lull
then the sudden super dooper hectic frazzled all-hours work
piles in.

I tried to bitch about work
In the 10 short minutes that
I saw my ex for the day before yesterday
( I needed help getting my tyres filled)
but i didn't get the response I wanted
he barely nodded
tra-la-la-ing
acting as if
I was over drama-ing
How upsetting.

So then I said
"I've been so busy that I haven't blogged for a week"
His jaw dropped to the floor
His eyes widened in disbelief
Congratulations, Aja
mission accomplished.

Seriously,
12 hrs each day
are no joke.

I don't know how
Angeline Baby
does it.

In other news,
I am the luckiest niece in the world
all my 5 aunts
love me.

Uh huh, of course it helps that
I'm a wonderful person.

My Japan-aunty
just came back, then went back
while she was here
I obtained
my early birthday present
it's also know as a T-33
and with it
I have taken a shitload of
meaningless pictures
but cant post them up
and waste your time
because I don't have the
necessary cables/card-reader.

So,
you're spared
you can thank me now.

Last night I finished just before 10 pm
was supposed to have dinner
but had to ask my ex to tapau

then I went to his place
and picked a fight with him
even after he went back to the shop
to change the wine
from white to red
because this bitch
plain refused to drink white

So I ended up eating alone
me and the food and my laptop
and bottle of merlot
missing a glass
that I was so kind to give him

By the time I finished
drooling
over Julian Mc Mahon
(sigh...the ultimate man, man)
the wine had all disappeared
down my gullet.

Cant wait til tomorro
for the week to be over
but for now
it's far from over
2 deadlines to meet yet
a pub review(woo hoo free alco!) tonight

I havent blogged for so long
that I don't know how to anymore
too tired
too stressed
too uninspired

give up.




oh wait found a pic that I uploaded earlier
me dawgie
he's almost a year old now!

4 comments:

Edgar "Jobe" Gasper said...

yalar yalar...its a handsome dog :P
my bad lar!

will pass u the CD if i happen to poke by to kacau capes or somethin...mebbe sometime nex week...

kekeke
-edz

Cee said...

your baby is hot. ;)
sexy eyes, lush lips, great hair...wags his tail when he's excited. aw, i might trade my man for a dog. hehe JOKING.

miss you!
hugs

Gaylebait said...

Aww, he is a real cutie! I know, i know ... traitor... blah blah blah...

Eaglet said...

Johnson says thank you, he loves you guys too. I think we're throwing him a birthday party..non-pet owners also invited!