Tuesday, August 16, 2005

He Says, She Says

I am pottering about in the home of my ex
when I come across this white mini-skirt that
I've been looking for for ages.

Me (jokingly) : I hope you're not having your new girlfriend dress up in my clothes..

He: Oohh... they're a bit loose on her.

The swelling on his head may be from the avocado that I threw at him.

____________________________________________

Johnson is now massive
and displaying no signs
of just having had an operation.

"Johnson get off!" I shout
as he pounces on me with his sharp hooves
[my blog, I can call it whatever I want]

" No Johnson, its alright, this one you can attack"
says the ex as he comes up the garden.

Another avocado spatters.

-------------------------

edit: 5.09 pm, Wed, 17th Aug

I just reread the first line of the 2nd part of this post

Johnson? Operation? Bigger?

Tell me its not just me that finds this amusing.


6 comments:

Unknown said...

You demonstrate very well why a safety helmet is an essential male accessory.

By the way, avocado pits contain cyanide, in the form of amygdalin. Maybe it's not a good idea to be throwing them around, huh?

Shimmers said...

fist time reading your blog... and since u said ex...

1- good on ya for throwing avocado to him....

2- since he's your ex.. why on earth are u still hanging out at his place?

forgive me for my ignorance...

Eaglet said...

My ex and I share a dog. Besides that fact, I am on talking terms with (most of) my exes.

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer?

(=

Anonymous said...

the avocado wasnt thrown at the head on my shoulders...

the evil ex

Eaglet said...

Tiger, what about coconuts?

Anonymous said...

Hiya Aja ;o)

Haven't seen you since you were like 3 feet tall - and boy were you a kid with attitude! Love your Blog - have been reading all the way through it and giggling my ass off ;o) *this one in particular had me and my better half rolling on the floor. Hope I can make it over to Penang sometime next year to see all the family, haven't visited since I was 16 years old. What's your email addy? We should catch up and have a chat on msn messenger sometime....my email is scott_chiesa@hotmail.com