Thursday, August 11, 2005

Free Publicity: Because I Say So

Today, not only did
a hunk buy me lunch
but he cooked it as well.

My meal started with a delicious
French Onion Soup
which I slurped down
trying not to lick my bowl

then came the meat

Z: would you like some meat?
me: *laughing uncontrollably*
z: (innocently) what's so funny?
me: *giggle giggle* you said 'meat'...

Rare slices of seared steak
seasoned with herbs, dijon mustard, salt and pepper
fanned out
atop a bed
of pasta in a classic tomato sauce
accompanied by sauteed vegetables.

Of course, me being me
my meal was special.

But if you factory people out there
(hint: ana, jeanette and etc.)

Want a
decent set-lunch
for
under 10 bucks
(starter, main, dessert, coffee)
Then hey! they're just around you're area.

You know the
7-11
(going towards BJ from Sg. Ara)
on the
left of the traffic lights
after passing BJCC?
Yep, they're just beside it.
Its called La Bananas
(hey don't look at me,
I didnt pick the name
and neither did he)

And even if you're not hungry
you can just go and
cuci mata
cos, he's
single
hot,
sensitive
polite, can dance
can cook.....




I could go on, but I won't.
So just go already.

4 comments:

Meng said...

...and i get to design the signboard

Eaglet said...

NOt so bad what...(=

H.C. Tan said...

hey..ur blog entries r very interesting,kinda like daily anecdotes =)stumbled upon ur page last week.inspired me 2 start one..haha..stil pending though.. u helping 2 publicize la bananas ker zach?..haha =) tried b4 d food at la bananas,cant agree with u more..thumbs-up..of cz,bonus is tat d chef is cute as well rite? *wink..keep up d good job,aja

Eaglet said...

Thanks, glad you like it (=