Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Just Call Me Bigfoot

I don't know if I've just O.D-ed on KL
or if I was just ill last weekend

I didnt particularly enjoy the shopping
because every single shoe
that I showed a slight bit on
interest in
didn't come in my size.

Size ten feet in this country
spells nightmare.

I have to get other people from/visiting
ang-moh countries to buy me shoes *hint*

So shopping was pretty fruitless
then we headed back to the hotel
where I squealed with delight
bouncing around on the bed
before heading to the
Ritz Club Lounge
for cocktails
alone
just me
and the shimmering KL skyline

I took a bath
a nap
then another bath

before heading to Zeta
where my friend from kindergarten,
the bartender,
tried to kill me
with green sambuca-ey shots
that I washed down with lychee martinis

All I really wanted was to go home
I felt so ill
but the others
wanted to go to the
KLIQ party at Atmosphere

Sorry, is it just me?
Or do other girls fancy
watching delectable GAY men
rub each other up and down?

HOME! I hollered, 15 mins in
offering to take a cab
and leave my "coolest aunt ever"
(said my friends)
with my friends.

No no no
no more KL
not this weekend at least
but next, (;
for sure.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

don't have to give so many excuses and reasons why KL wasn't fun last wkend...how can it be, when i wasn't there? *winks*

Eaglet said...

ya lor ya lor...sorry babes..meetings all day.Mail in a bit yeah.