Tuesday, August 30, 2005

In Love!

"...I have learned from the mistakes I made in the past,
and I am not going to repeat them.

I'm never going to take her for granted;

I'm always going to be on time;

I am always going to call if I am running a little late;
I'm always going to make sure that she knows
she comes first above everything else;

I'm always going to keep the romance alive and
never settle for anything less than being totally and utterly in love;

I'm always going to make sure that we really talk
about what's truly on our minds;

and most of all, I'm going to spend the rest of my life
doing everything I can to make sure
she's happy because
I feel like I have a purpose in life when I'm with her...

and well, anyone who's seen a smile like hers,
would know exactly where I am coming from ;o) "

When I read the above, my heart melted
and my legs turned to jelly
there exists hope!

But, had to be my own bloody cousin who wrote that right?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

A really well made blog. Don't stop now. Take a minute to see my site if you can Wedding Photographers Northampton It's just about local Wedding Photographers Northampton

Eaglet said...

Hang on, didn't know it was Ineternational Web Sales Men day...
WHY? WHY? why have I been kept in the dark all this while?