Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Weird

We are driving back from a meeting
when my Boss looks intently at me.

"I think you're in the wrong line", he states seriously.

me: Whaaaa? What makes you think that?

"I think you should be a match-maker"

me:Whaaat? Why on earth would you think that?

"I don't know, just a hunch"

me: Well something has to be the root of that hunch.
What sort of matchmaking have you seen me do
that would make you think so?

"I dunno, just a hunch.I just feel it."

me: Yeah, but WHY?

"From the way you speak to people

Aaron, for instance"
(Aaron and I don't speak about men/women/relationships
we just kid about)


Okay this episode of 'weirdo' isn't going anywhere,
so I let it drop.

"Maybe he meant you should make matches", says Aaron
when I incredulously tell him later.

Maybe.

No comments: