Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Someone Up There Hates Me

Of all days, today
I wore my white trousers to work
I never do.


With that
I decided to wear my
sky blue leather Puma Mostros
that I hardly ever wear

and then I had to run out
of the office
to go and caption my photographs
and it was bloody pouring cats and dogs.

Hello? White pants?
It wasn't really the pants I worried about
its the SHOES
my precious shoes
don't take well to water
something I discovered
when my ex washed his pair
(same style, different colour)

Damn pissed off okay.
Had to call May and Peter
just to cuss.

Then I come back to the office
eat at my desk
read, correct
listen, transcribe
one after the other
drink lots of water
pee at 15 minute intervals
smoke at 20 minute intervals
(yeah, I thought 'd quit too)

and now?
a whole new goddamn...
urgh
I can't say
forget it.

6 comments:

Eaglet said...

Thank you (=

Anonymous said...

chill dear.. lets have a drink ;)

Eaglet said...

drinks anytime ana, just call!

Anonymous said...

hahah...ana's famous/infamous line...'drink ! drink! drink!'..!!

Eaglet said...

ever the alcoholic that girl. I think I am more subtle lor...i drink at home first and etc

Anonymous said...

me too..used to anyways- remember the days me n vans would come home friday with a 6-pack of beer or a bottle of malibu & lotsa pineapple juice...by 9pm we'd be sloshed, its a wonder how we applied the makeup properly...haha..and by time we get to velvet, everything was just smashin..